Pecan Plantation Airpark (0TX1)
Saturday, 10 October 2020, 9:30am-3pm
Please join us at Pecan Plantation for a very informal “Fly-In” and Poker Run on Saturday, 10 October. The Poker Run will begin at 10:30am with a 2:30pm deadline to turn in your hands. Early registration with Tom at 817.279.3080 or email@example.com will be rewarded with an extra card. For more info see
Due to COVID restrictions, we will not be able to offer the usual fly-in fare (sorry – no food sales, Young Eagles flights, etc.). But pack a lunch, or if joining the Poker Run, plan a stop at one of the great on or near airport restaurants along the way. The run will include stops at Cleburne (KCPT), Granbury (KGDJ), and Bourland (50F). We know – none of these have on-field restaurants, but who says they are the only airports you can visit?!
Hope to see you there!
Please review AirNav before flying into Pecan Plantation. Do not fly below the VGSI on short final.
- CTAF: 122.975
- Pattern Altitude: 1700 ft MSL
- All traffic patterns WEST of field: Make RIGHT traffic to RY 19
- Avoid the Landings Airpark located about 2 miles east-northeast. If arriving from the east, we suggest crossing over the Landings Airpark at 2200 ft MSL, and then descend to 1700 ft MSL before crossing Pecan Plantation Airpark to enter the pattern.
- If you need to land in the grass, coordinate carefully and be on the lookout for aircraft that might be exiting the paved runway for taxi or takeoff.
- All aircraft parking will be on the northeast area of the field.