- This event has passed.
EAA CHAPTER 983 ANNUAL FLY-IN
November 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wings and Wheels
You can expect to get a close-up and personal look at dozens of unique aircraft and have a really big time at our Annual EAA983 Fly-In. We will have plenty of food, a silent auction, fun and games for the kids, and much, much more.
- Dozens of Homebuilt, Classic, and Certified Aircraft on Display
- Car Show
- Small children can ride the Plane Train
- FREE Airplane rides for ages 8-17 (and usually a few of us “older” kids, too)
- Sign up 9am to 1:00pm. Flights start at 10am, weather permitting
- Parents must sign release form
- Call 936.537.2476 for more info about our Young Eagles program
- Call 817.279.3080 for more information about the Fly-In
If visiting by Air, check AirNav and official sources for complete information
- Pecan Plantation Airpark (0TX1)
- Frequency 122.975 – Self-announce and listen carefully
- Runway 01 is Left Hand traffic, Runway 19 is Right Hand traffic
- Fly all patterns at 1700 ft MSL to the West side of the field. Be alert for traffic landing or departing The Landings Airpark which is located about 2 miles east-northeast.
- Refer to our Pilot Briefing for more information about aircraft parking, etc.
If visiting by car from outside Pecan Plantation, please let the gate attendant know you are going to the regular EAA Chapter 983 monthly meeting. If possible, please call a Chapter Officer in advance, and they will be glad to help guide you in.
*** BE SURE TO CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES ***